DUSHANBE, April 17, Asia-Plus - Tow terrorist acts that were committed in Dushanbe last year have been solved, Tajik Minister of Interiors Khumdin Sharipov announced in Dushanbe on April 17.
According to him, all those involved in those two explosions in
“These persons have relation the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU),” said the minister, “Three of them, including resident of the Uzbek region of Namangan Bakhtiyor Amonboyev and two residents of Dushanbe Aliahmad Abdulloyev and Mirhusein Husainov, have been detained and the fourth one, whose name has already been identified, is currently wanted by police.”
The minister claims that this explosion took place near the Ministry of Emergency Situations (MES) because Tajik Emergencies Minister Mirzo Ziyoyev refused to help convey the IMU members illegally staying in border areas of the republic to their homeland [
According to him, persons involved in the second explosion that took place outside the MES building on June 13 have also been identified. “One of them is resident of the Panj district (Khatlon province) Junaydullo Ruziyev,” said the minister, “The name of the second person involved in this explosion is not disclosed because he is till wanted by police.” The minister did not give details of the second explosion.




GBAO and Khatlon province complete spring draft target early
Chronicle of the month: March, 2026
Donald Trump states US ready to end war with Iran without a Deal
Kyrgyzstan launches domestic production of national currency
Windy April: weather forecast for Tajikistan
Tajikistan faces continued religious freedom challenges
The Judo Grand Slam in Dushanbe: what to expect
New developments in Isfara: schools, power substation, and coal mine opened
Iran claims drone factory in Tajikistan, but no evidence surfaces
Nuclear raid or breaking the blockade: why Trump wants thousands of Marines and paratroopers off the shores of Iran
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста