DUSHANBE, February 28, Asia-Plus - The Prosecutor-General’s Office has taken under its control an investigation into a shooting incident that took place outside the building of AgroInvestBonk’s headquarters in Dushanbe Monday evening.
Muhammadjon Khairulloyev, an official with the Prosecutor-General’s Office, said in an interview with Asia-Plus that the case materials should move to the Prosecutor-General’s Office within the next few days.
The State Committee for National Security is currently investigating the incident.
We will recall that a shooting was reportedly took place outside the headquarters of AgroInvestBonk in Dushanbe on February 26. A source at the Ministry of Interior said that it had been a special operation carried out by officers from the State Committee for National Security to detain three especially dangerous criminals. According to him, as a result of shooting one of security officers was injured. The source refrained from giving further details of this incident. He just added that all three criminals had been detained.




GBAO and Khatlon province complete spring draft target early
Chronicle of the month: March, 2026
Donald Trump states US ready to end war with Iran without a Deal
Kyrgyzstan launches domestic production of national currency
Windy April: weather forecast for Tajikistan
Tajikistan faces continued religious freedom challenges
The Judo Grand Slam in Dushanbe: what to expect
New developments in Isfara: schools, power substation, and coal mine opened
Iran claims drone factory in Tajikistan, but no evidence surfaces
Nuclear raid or breaking the blockade: why Trump wants thousands of Marines and paratroopers off the shores of Iran
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста