DUSHANBE, October 25, Asia-Plus - According to information from Tajik transportation police, the bodies of 292 Tajik citizens have been returned to Tajikistan from the Russian Federation since the beginning of the year.
A source at Tajik transportation police said that 138 Tajiks had been killed, 115 had perished as a result of illness, and 16 had died in traffic accidents, and 55 had been killed in various accidents such as fire, etc. The cause of death in 12 cases has been unknown, according to the source.
The majority of them are labor migrants. The number has represented an increase on January-September 2005 figures, when the borides of some 200 Tajiks were returned to Tajikistan from Russia.




Controversial street race involving Russian blogger sparks legal questions and public criticism
New industrial zone inaugurated in Dushanbe with launch of three factories
Man arrested in Dushanbe for real estate fraud exceeding 1 million somonis
Central Asia “buying” Trump’s attention: region finds a new approach to U.S. administration
Kazakhstan to limit beef exports until end of 2025 — what it means for Tajikistan
Tajik police arrest suspect in brutal attack on woman in Kazan, set to extradite to Russia
Russia faces chronic labor shortage, says Eurasian Development Bank
Over 5,000 Tajik citizens banned from leaving country due to debt
Global bread price ranking: where does Tajikistan stand?
Kyrgyzstan increases penalties for domestic violence under new law
All news
Авторизуйтесь, пожалуйста